Friday, December 21, 2007

I'm thankful for the internet!

I think 2007 has been very good for me artistically, in a large part because of my online life!

I've done a few Craftster swaps, and now I'm doing lots of Swap-Bot swaps; that keeps me creating.

And for graphic design, I've done lots of avatars, signatures, and icons, plus some banners. Sure, they're usually small, but that means I have to think carefully about color, typeface, proportion, contrast, and everything else. It's hard to design small, and every element must contribute to the design: no freeloaders!

I even found the North Gwinnett Polymer Clay Meetup, which lead to some silver clay classes with Barbara McGuire!

I've really missed having artists in my life, since I finished my degree. I never thought the internet would help fill that gap!

My new goal is going to be at least one new project every week!

See more progress on: Make at least one art/craft project every week

No comments: